With our Women’s Flux Pull-On baselayer, you can work hard and stay fresh, however arduous the ascent.
The Thermic™ fleece construction of our new Women’s Flux Pull-On strikes exactly the right balance between mountain warmth and fast-wicking breathability. Built with strenuous multi-day climbing and trekking trips in mind, the Women’s Flux Pull-On can be worn either as a midweight baselayer for cold mountain work or as a lightweight fleece for milder conditions. The soft, single jersey knit fabric comes with a brushed back and flatlock seams for the ultimate in friction-free ‘second-skin’ comfort. It is also treated with Polygiene® odour-control treatment, for reliable freshness day after day, however many high-energy bursts and intermittent rest periods the lifecycle of the garment involves.
With low-profile thumb loops, a quick-venting YKK® half-zip and an elevated collar with chin guard, our Women’s Flux Pull-On is the new benchmark for lightfooted layering versatility.
- Deep venting YKK half zip
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Thermic™ single jersey knit with brushed back
- Low profile seams for next to skin comfort
- Subtle and low profile thumb loops
- Main fabric: Thermic stretch fleece with brushed back, 175g/m²
- Composition: 94% polyester/6% elastane
|Blackcurrent / Large||821468942714||SHI48276030|
|Crimson / Medium||821468931046||SHI436921330|