The Argon Pants are filled with the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. Designed to be worn over a baselayer, the Argon offers extra comfort and warmth around basecamp, in a bivi or to increase your sleeping bag’s performance.
They pack down nice and small, and the provided stuff sack makes it a no brainer to carry them with you on your expedition, providing you with a boost of warmth when you need it most.
Technical features include a tough and durable Pertex® Microlight outer, stitch through construction to eliminate cold spots and a 2-way front fly zipper.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (160g/ 5.6oz size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,160g / 5.6oz size L
- 375g / 13.2oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Belted waistband (removable) with snap closure
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front fly zip with 2 insulated zip baffles
- Elasticated stretch hem
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular (designed to be worn over a baselayer pant)
|Black/Shark / Small||821468802902||PAN401022666|
|Black/Shark / Medium||821468783744||PAN406167526|