The Women's Arc Jacket is a lightweight and easily packable stretch waterproof jacket with pared-down features, for active use in all seasons.
The Pertex Shield® 3 layer fabric allows stretch as well as offering rain and weather protection. Minimalist features reduce weight and make it easily packable, ideal for when the rain catches you out on a climb. This jacket is designed to be worn while climbing, with a helmet compatible wired peak hood and harness compatible A-line chest pockets. The stretch fabric allows extended range of motion while moving on technical ground.
Designed for climbing, walking and other active uses, this jacket is well suited for multi-season use in uncertain weather conditions.
- Weight 368g/13oz (estimate)
- Pertex® Shield 3L fabric with stretch
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down anti-snag hook and loop tab
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 12): 73cm/28.7inch
- SKU: QWF-60
|Berry / 8||821468820470||JAC318468210|
|Berry / 10||821468820487||JAC326220430|
|Berry / 12||821468809581||JAC327839200|
|Berry / 14||821468820494||JAC327173410|
|Berry / 16||821468820500||JAC328254580|
|Black / 8||821468820432||JAC316888830|
|Black / 10||821468820449||JAC326144610|
|Black / 14||821468820456||JAC322336790|
|Black / 16||821468820463||JAC325521130|