A roomy all-mountain hydration pack created for women, the Siouxon (Sue-sonn) AM is made for a full day of riding. It offers ample room to pack and organize your riding essentials, 3 liters of fast-flowing hydration with the new, taste-free, Big Zip™ EVO reservoir, the airy FloatAir™ back panel to keep you cool and ventilated. It offers a stable, tailored women's fit to keep you comfortable all day long. Available in 10.0L & 15.0L sizes.
- Women's Fit: Designed and built for optimal fit and comfort, pack features soft-touch materials at body contact points, an optimally sized back panel length, anatomically shaped and angled waist belt and shoulder straps, as well as long-track sternum strap adjustment.
- FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ EVO reservoir: Premium taste-free and BPA-free water reservoir features a 50% faster flow rate, low-profile shape, wide-mouth opening that seals securely, and a convenient quick-disconnect hose.
- Easy hose routing: The drink tube can easily be routed on the right or left by threading the hose through the webbing loops on either shoulder strap (note: routing over the right shoulder is recommended, as it allows the bite valve to easily return and reattach to the magnetic clip).
- Smart hydration pocket: Hook and loop closures hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access reservoir for refilling or cleaning.
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Tool organization and separate pump sleeves: Main compartment features a zip mesh pocket with key retainer and three mesh stash pockets to organize tools, repair kits, snacks, and other gear for easy access; two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump.
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket: Located at top of pack for fast, easy access, the soft fleece lining of the pocket protects your sunglasses and phone from scratches.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you're on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
|10 liter||15 liter|
|Weight (Standard)||2 lbs||2 lbs 1 oz|
|Width (Standard)||9 in||9 in|
|Width (Metric)||23 cm||23 cm|
|Length (Standard)||7 in||8 in|
|Length (Metric)||18 cm||20 cm|
|Height (Standard)||17 in||17 in|
|Height (Metric)||43 cm||43 cm|
|Gear capacity (standard)||430 cu. in.||732 cu. in.|
|Gear capacity (metric)||7 liters||12 liters|
|Reservoir capacity||3.0 liter||3.0 liter|
|Total capacity (standard)||610 cu. in.||915 cu. in.|
|Total capacity (metric)||10 (liters)||15 (liters)|
|Pack weight (standard)||1 lbs 10 oz||1 lbs 11 oz|
|Pack weight (metric)||0.76 kg||0.77 kg|
|Reservoir weight (standard)||6.5 oz||6.5 oz|
|Reservoir weight (metric)||0.18 kg||0.18 kg|
|Total weight (standard)||2 lbs||2 lbs 1 oz|
|Total weight (metric)||0.94 kg||0.95 kg|
|Material(s)||160D and 210D Water-Resistant Nylon; YKK Zippers||160D and 210D Water-Resistant Nylon; YKK Zippers|
|Country of Origin||Pack Made In Vietnam; Reservoir Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials||Pack Made In Vietnam; Reservoir Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|