More fun, less sun. With increased UPF coverage and better durability, these updated sleeves give you up to UPF 50 even when stretched by 30 percent, delivering longer-lasting sun protection so you can safely pedal at the brightest times of day.
In–R–Cool technology to provide optimal skin-cooling effect and moisture management when you perspire
ELITE Transfer fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection and Ice-fil
BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
Easy slip-on fit
93% polyester 7% elastane
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES:
- Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product.
- The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better.
- Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance.
- Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names.
- Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water.
- This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants.
READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL:
- On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece.
- On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label.
- Follow those directions.
- On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle.
- Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves.
YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY:
- If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting).
- This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.