You could always heat up a can of chili to stymie the cold, but it’s a whole lot easier to slide into the warmth of this hybrid jacket. It combines modern construction techniques with age-old insulation to create a warm, performance-oriented jacket that’s waterproof, breathable and insulated. Patagonia made the shell of the Ukiah Down Hybrid Jacket from a supple 2-layer 100% polyester fabric coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off moisture and increase durability. Warm, 600-fill-power Recycled Down, reclaimed from duck and goose down products, insulates the jacket’s core, while soft mesh-face fleece throughout the shoulders and arms reduces bulk and allows your arms to move freely. The classic shirt-collar design converts to a stand-up collar with a snap closure to protect your neck and seal in warmth. It has handwarmer pockets that close with zippers and a zippered rear stow pocket that’s ideal for bike commuters. Hip length with a drop-tail hem.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-layer polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products); contrast sleeves made of polyester (50% recycled) heather mesh-face fleece with fleece back
- Center-front zipper
- Classic shirt collar with convertible stand-up feature that secures with snap closure
- Two side-entry pockets with zipper closures
- Rear stow pocket with zipper closure
- Hip length with drop-tail hem
- Body: 2-layer, 3.45-oz 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Sleeves: 7.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) heathered mesh-face fleece. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- 502 g (17.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Navy Blue / Medium||190696139167||JAC58596357|
|Navy Blue / Large||190696139181||JAC585407687|
|Navy Blue / X-Large||190696139211||JAC586026587|
|Navy Blue / XX-Large||190696139242||JAC573448437|