Multifunctional hiking pants made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex.
Light and technical, the movement-oriented Quandary Pants are made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalized fit, while a gusseted crotch allows a full range of motion. They have front handwarmer pockets (the right with a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a right-thigh pocket with a security zipper so you know exactly where you put your keys. Details include wide, reinforced belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 30".
- Made of stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- 269 g (9.5 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
|Forge Grey / Short (30") / 36||889833730519||PAN56618156T|