Patagonia's smallest Black Hole® Duffel, perfect for small loads and long weekends, is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric
Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Full-Access Main Compartment
The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps
Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- Accessible Internal Organization
A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded Base
The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Burly Daisy Chains
Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Carry-On-Sized Duffel
This carry-on sized duffel meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
930 g (2 lbs .8 oz)
- Body: 14-oz (prints: 14.8-oz) 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)
21" x 13.7" x 10.6"
40L (2441 cu in)