This comfortable bra is made of a soft, quick-drying nylon (64–65% recycled)/spandex blend. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The low-impact Barely Everyday Bra is made from lightweight 64–65% recycled nylon with a touch of spandex and a floral jacquard– engineered pattern for comfort while logging long travel miles. Garment fabric is treated with MiDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Adjustable straps and removable cups provide additional support and modesty. Pairs well with the Barely Bikini or Hipster. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, lightweight nylon (64–65% recycled)/spandex fabric wicks and breathes with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Internal cup pocket allows for pads/inserts (cups included)
- Pairs with the Barely Bikini and Barely Hipster
- Adjustable straps
- Floral jacquard is engineered into the fabric
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 88% nylon (64% recycled)/12% spandex.
Black only: 4.4-oz 90% nylon (65% recycled)/10% spandex.
Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Valley Flora Jacquard: Pura Purple / Medium||192964415140||BRA566646020|
|Valley Flora Jacquard: Pura Purple / Large||192964415157||BRA569814030|