Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hoodie - Men's
Long-time award winner and best seller, there's even more to love about Ferrosi fabric. The Ferrosi Hoodie has improved stretch throughout, reinforced Cordura® durability in key areas, and a new hood that both fits over a climbing helmet and stows away for running and biking.
Not to mention, the same trusted abrasion resistance, breathability, and weather protection now in a 46% recycled material. On snow, rock, trail and water, from spring through summer, fall, and winter - you'll be a happy camper if you bring along your Ferrosi.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Hybrid-Mapped Construction
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Adjustable Hood Fits over Climbing Helmet
- Hood Stowe Feature
- YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop
- Key Clip
- Single-Separating Front Zipper
- Elastic Drawcord Hem with Low-Profile Cordlocks
- Low-Pro™ Binding Cuffs
Fabric: bluesign® approved 86% Nylon (46% Recycled), 14% Spandex 90D Stretch Woven Ripstop Body and Hood, bluesign® approved Cordura® 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex 120D Stretch Woven Shoulders and Outer Sleeve to Elbow
Center Back Length: 28.5 in
Weight: 13.9 oz/394 g
- Machine wash cold separately, rinse thoroughly.
- Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry low or line dry in shade.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.