Talia is a top-of-the-range daypack designed for active everyday use. Featuring a suspended mesh ventilated backpanel, this pack will help to keep you cool on your commute or business travel.
Key features include a padded laptop sleeve which is suspended away from the bottom of the pack, preventing you damaging your computer when you put your pack down. The laptop sleeve features direct zip access, which allows you to breeze through airline security checkpoints or grab your devices with ease. Assisting with this, Talia utilises an integrated kickstand which makes the pack stay upright by itself, so you don't have to prop it up when accessing your gear or reaching for your phone. This innovation also prevents the pack from tilting over and helps to protect its contents.
A front organisation pocket helps you keep your possessions where they belong, whilst a smaller scratch-free top pocket provides a great place to keep phones, sunglasses or other items which you need easy access to.
A vertical zip pocket on the front provides an easy place to store gloves or a jacket, along with twin stretch mesh side pockets that are big enough for a water bottle.
When not in use, the kickstand flattens for ease of storage.
- AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Designed for Women
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organisation pocket
- LED light attachment point
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve with direct zip access
- Reflective graphics
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Vertical centred zippered pocket
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
Weight: 1.19 kg
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 53 (l) x 33 (w) x 33 (d)
Main Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth