If your preference is for an off-the-back hydration solution instead of an over-the-shoulder pack, the Seral lumbar pack is for you. There are a lot of luxuries we can go without on a mountain bike ride, but water isn't one of them. The Seral lumbar pack is designed to carry an included 1.5-liter lumbar reservoir with a magnetic bite valve that attaches to the hipbelt for easy access while you pedal. Compression straps pull the pack into your lower back and wrap around your hips for supreme stability, even over technical terrain. Some lumbar packs have a tendency to creep around while you ride—we promise this one won't. A zippered main compartment is big enough for a spare tube, patch kit, mini pump, tire lever, and multi-tool, while hipbelt pockets can store your keys, sunscreen, phone, and trail snacks.
- For riders who require hydration, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
- Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body.
INCLUDED RESERVOIR (SERAL)
- A dedicated hydration compartment stores an included 1.5L lumbar reservoir and compresses for stable carry, while the hose magnet attaches to the bite valve for easy access while riding.
- AirScape backpanel with countoring lumbar wrap provides maximum stablity
- Included Osprey Hydraulics 1.5L lumbar reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic hipbelt bite valve attachment
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
AIRSCAPE LUMBAR BACKPANEL
- Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
For riders who require hydration or gear storage while riding, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body. This is created by a breathable airmesh wrap hipbelt that contours over the hipbone, Osprey's ErgoPull cross-body waist strap closure system that pulls the pack into the lumbar and side compression straps that pull the load close to your body, providing the most comfortable, secure and stable carry.
A dedicated hydration compartment stores an included 1.5 L lumbar reservoir for short to medium rides and compresses for stable carry, while the hose magnet attaches to the bite valve for easy access while riding.
Constructed with PFC-free recycled bluesign®-approved nylon; a sustainable build that's tough and durable to endure years of riding.
AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrap provides maximum stability
Included Osprey Hydraulics 1.5 L lumbar reservoir by Hydrapak
Magnetic hipbelt bite valve attachment
Large zippered main compartment with reservoir sleeve
Easily accessible zippered front pocket with internal tool organization
Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic
AIRSCAPE LUMBAR BACKPANEL
Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
|Dimensions||21.5H X 32W X 15D CM|
|8.5H X 12.5W X 6D IN|
|MAIN||bluesign®-approved recycled 600D PET polyester,|
|ACCENT||bluesign®-approved recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon,|
Osprey Packs | Seral | Product Tour
Riders looking for a low-profile lumbar pack with integrated hydration need look no further than the Seral. This slim waistpack features a 1.5-liter bladder with our updated high-strength magnetic coupling for improved hose management even in rough terrain. The Seral 4 has enough storage capacity for ride essentials, such as a spare tube, CO2 and multi-tool and, of course, snacks. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity polyester with a PFC-free DWR coating.