Designed specifically for the committed bicycle commuter who rides rain or shine, the Radial makes this daily voyage easier with commute-specific features. A dedicated pocket inside the pack separates your cycling kit from the rest of your daily supplies, a concealed LidLock attachment point secures your helmet on the front of the pack when not in use and an integrated kickstand below keeps your gear from spilling when you set the pack down. An AirSpeed backpanel is the answer to regulating your commuting temperature and a high-vis raincover keeps you seen while keeping everything protected from the elements. Hitting the gym or picking up groceries after work? Zippered expansion increases volume on days that call for extra gear.
BIKE COMMUTE-SPECIFIC FEATURES
Built-in raincover, LidLock helmet carry, separate compartment for dirty clothes or shoes, blinker light attachment, and reflective prints and zipper pulls.
The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your gear dry and helps you stay seen on the road.
Whether full or empty, the pack stays upright thanks to an integrated kickstand.
Allows ventilation even when carrying heavy laptops and other electronics.
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- 26L to 34L zippered pack expansion
- Riding accessible, side panel, stretch mesh, zippered pocket
- Front panel organization pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket for stashing bike lock or rain jacket
- Integrated and removable raincover
- Blinker light attachment
- Reflective print, zipper pulls for added safety
- Padded 15" laptop Sleeve
- Magazine / document sleeve and internal organization
- Main compartment dirty shoe/clothing separation pocket
- Sunglasses/electronics scratch-free zippered pocket
- Hidden Lidlock helmet carry
- Suspended mesh backpanel for superior ventilation and comfort
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam for ventilation
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Hipbelt wing to maintain comfort while riding
- Removable 25 mm webbing pack-stabilizing hipbelt
Osprey Packs | Designing the Radial Bike Commuter Pack