Adventuring to a far-off destination where you'll stay with your belongings more often than leave them in your hostel? (Looking at you, tea house trek.) We have the perfect solution. A hybrid of travel and backpacking packs, the Farpoint Trek 55 features both on-the-go and on-the-trail essentials. A luggage-style front-panel opening makes for painless packing and unpacking-leaving plenty of time to ask for a second serving of dal bhat and warm your muscles next to the yak dung-burning stove. An adjustable backpanel provides a custom torso fit and maximum airflow helps you stay cool and dry when putting in miles on the trail. In transit, a protective AirCover keeps away damage-in nature, it doubles as a waterproof raincover. Sleeping bag straps, a hydration compartment and hipbelt pockets provide a place for everything. Still need more room? The Trek is compatible with our Daylite® packs.
BACKPACKING MEETS TRAVEL
Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider *70l only
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with 4+” of adjustability for a perfect fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact
|O/S||3,356 IN3 / 55 L||72H X 39W X 31D CM||1.92 KG|
|O/S||3,356 IN3 / 55 L||28.37H X 15.73W X 12.21D IN.||4.23 LBS.|
- MAIN: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- ACCENT: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth