Heading out for a long run? Not sure about the weather, or your ability to navigate and get home before dark? When you need to bring a few extra pieces of kit with you, or if you're going fast and light, the Dyna 6 accommodates just enough fuel and gear to get you there and back, no matter how far "there" may be. With women's specific fit for bounce-free stability and comfort and ample room for long runs requiring extra layers or gear, thoughtful and accessible storage for fuel and other small items, trekking pole storage, a Hydraulics LT 1.5L Reservoir and soft flask compatibility this pack will please novice runners and experts alike.
BUILT FOR SPEED
Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and purpose-built for incredible comfort so you can focus on FKT's and PR's.
Bottles, reservoirs and add-on flexibility for short runs, long runs and everything in between. You decide what you need. Duro/Dyna makes it possible.
EASY GEAR ACCESS
Pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft-flasks, trekking pole storage when you need to use your hands as much as your feet to move forward, and room for rain gear and extra layers.
- Zippered reservoir sleeve with included Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket with whistle zipper pull
- Dual accessible lower side panel stretch mesh pockets
- Dual extra-large stretch mesh flask/phone/food harness pocket
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
- Hydraulics™ LT 1.5 Reservoir with QuickConnect™ and sternum magnet included
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket Front panel stretch mesh compression pocket
|WXS/S||305 IN3 / 5 L||35H X 19W X 13D CM||0.345 KG|
|WS/M||366 IN3 / 6 L||39H X 19W X 13D CM||0.367 KG|
- MAIN: 70D x 140D Nylon Triangle Ripstop
- ACCENT: 320Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
- BOTTOM: 200Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
|Black Opal / X-Small/Small||845136048966||10000944||PAC585199417|
|Black Opal / Small/Medium||845136048973||10000945||PAC588582767|