The Dyna 15 is built for big days where your pack is the only aid station you'll find. For runners more interested in routes than races. With women's specific fit for bounce-free stability and comfort, and plenty of room for all-day or even multi-day kits, whether you sip bottles or use a reservoir, the Dyna 15 will keep you company and see you through the longest of days. Convenient features like trekking pole storage, included hydration, soft flask compatibility (or use both for long, water-scarce routes) and bounce-free carry it is the pack for aspiring ultrarunners and adventurers everywhere.
BUILT FOR SPEED
Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and purpose-built for incredible comfort so you can focus on FKT's and PR's.
Bottles, reservoirs and add-on flexibility for short runs, long runs and everything in between. You decide what you need. Duro/Dyna makes it possible.
EASY GEAR ACCESS
Pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft-flasks, trekking pole storage when you need to use your hands as much as your feet to move forward, and room for rain gear and extra layers.
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket with whistle zipper pull
- Dual accessible lower side panel stretch mesh pockets
- Dual extra-large stretch mesh flask/phone/food harness pockets
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
- Dual-zippered accessible lower side panel stretch mesh pockets
- Lower compression straps
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
|WXS/S||793 IN3 / 13 L||44.5H X 24W X 20D CM||0.401 KG|
|WS/M||915 IN3 / 15 L||49.5H X 24W X 20D CM||0.438 KG|
- MAIN:70D x 140D Nylon Triangle Ripstop
- ACCENT:320Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
- BOTTOM:200Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
|Black Opal / X-Small/Small||845136048928||PAC584509807|
|Black Opal / Small/Medium||845136048935||PAC572660207|