The Osprey Atmos AG™ 50 features Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system for quick drying ventilation and all-day comfort. This pack is well suited for weekend excursions or quick overnight forays when you are toting less than 40 pounds.
The secret to this pack is Osprey’s clever Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
Our Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options.
- Adjustable torso length
- AG AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Twin ice axe loops
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- LightWire™-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
ANTI-GRAVITY™ / FIT-ON-THE-FLYTM HIPBELT
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
Weight: 2.02 kg
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 83 (l) x 38 (w) x 39 (d)
Main Fabric: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
|Unity Blue / Medium||845136065529||PAC493204888|
|Unity Blue / Large||845136065543||PAC497283468|
|Abyss Grey / Medium||845136065406||PAC495127448|
|Abyss Grey / Large||845136065420||PAC496645668|