Classic styling, meet contemporary tech. The Bridger gives a respectable shout out to a traditional boot profile, but that’s where the similarities end. With a pliable, extra comfortable collar, lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity, B-DRY waterproofing, metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole, it’s totally unlike your mom’s waffle stompers. And, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
Women's Bridger Mid Waterproof
|Walnut / 6.0||848489002739||BOO448954328|
|Walnut / 6.5||848489002746||BOO443289238|
|Walnut / 7.0||848489002753||BOO445684868|
|Walnut / 7.5||848489002760||BOO447997598|
|Walnut / 8.0||848489002777||BOO441662968|
|Walnut / 8.5||848489002784||BOO442796248|
|Walnut / 9.0||848489002791||BOO448620848|
|Walnut / 9.5||848489002807||BOO443587828|
|Walnut / 10.0||848489002814||BOO458307918|
|Walnut / 10.5||848489002821||BOO452862078|
|Walnut / 11.0||848489002838||BOO454590188|