Sponge-on waterproofing for Ski Skins
Repels water, stops saturation, reduces kick, improves glide
When to use this product:
- Always apply this product to new and used ski skins to keep them in perfect condition.
Benefits of using this product:
- Adds water repellency, stops saturation, reduces kick, improves glide
- Prevents build up of ice in fibres
- Prolongs life and performance of all ski-skins
- Easy to apply – can be used indoors unlike solvent based sprays
- Water Based – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
How to apply
- Press sponge applicator to break seal. Shake well before use.
- Apply to either wet or dry skins when attached to skis.
- Start at the front of the skin and work liquid into fibres.
- Ensure the whole skin has been covered.
- Allow to dry.