The New Balance Fuelcell Prism is a lightweight stability shoe with soft cushioning and a stable ride.
With its soft cushioning and comfortable mesh upper, the New Balance Fuelcell Prism is a lightweight running shoe with a hint of stability. Inspired by the FuelCell Rebel, the FuelCell Prism features similar geometries but its softer ride and wider platform make it a better option for daily training. Finished off with a simple seamless mesh upper and dialed in Fuelcell midsole, the Prism offers a snappy, yet comfortable ride for the overpronator mile after mile.
- FuelCell midsole is tuned to offer a soft yet springy ride.
- Medial Post helps to reduce the inward rolling of your foot throughout your stride.
- N-Durance rubber throughout the outsole offers maximum durability.
- Engineered mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- PL-6 is a running-specific last with a standard heel, forefoot, and toe-box height.
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 28 mm (Heel), 22 mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot Volume: Medium to low
- Toe Box Width: Medium to low
- Toe Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Height: Medium
|Black / 6.0||194389986403||SHO507176980|
|Black / 6.5||194389986410||SHO506130280|
|Black / 7.0||194389986427||SHO503156490|
|Black / 7.5||194389986434||SHO501232880|
|Black / 8.0||194389986441||SHO509027490|
|Black / 8.5||194389986458||SHO50404710|
|Black / 9.0||194389986465||SHO501131100|
|Black / 9.5||194389986472||SHO503592590|
|Black / 10.0||194389986489||SHO512527430|