Completely redesigned, the New Balance 890 v8 maintains its lightweight versatility, but now offers enhanced cushioning and a more secure lockdown.
More secure lockdown
Featuring a full-length FuelCell midsole, the 890 v8 provides a smooth and snappy ride. This shoe's updated outsole combines ground contact REVlite foam with strategically placed rubber to increase durability and responsiveness. Finally, an engineered mesh upper and gusseted tongue hugs the foot while offering a breathable, reactive fit.
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 25 mm (Heel), 19 mm (Forefoot)
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits true to size
- Heel Width: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot Volume: Medium to narrow
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Height: Medium to high
- FuelCell midsole is tuned to offer a soft yet springy ride.
- Ground Contact REVlite adds responsiveness while reducing weight.
- Rubber pods placed strategically in high wear areas for increased durability.
- Engineered mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Gusseted Tongue Construction holds the foot in place with ultimate comfort.
- PL-6 is a running-specific last with a standard heel, forefoot, and toe-box height.
|Red/Black / 8.5||193684988822||SHO454685990|
|Red/Black / 10.0||193684988853||SHO461085900|
|Red/Black / 10.5||193684988860||SHO467147890|
|Red/Black / 11.0||193684988877||SHO464688260|
|Red/Black / 13.0||193684988914||SHO461396200|