Featuring a new midsole design and a sleek knit upper, the New Balance 1500 v6 is designed to be even faster than its predecessor.
Whether you're racing a fast 5k or just getting out for a speedy workout, the 1500s new knit upper will disappear on your foot while offering increased breathability.
If you suffer from overpronation and need a shoe that will help you get that elusive PR, add a pair of New Balance 1500 v6's to your collection.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning, updated on the lateral side for improved smooth responsiveness.
- Medial Post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot that works to correct overpronation.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness, with an updated geometric pattern for better durability and propulsion.
- Engineered Knit upper offers lightweight breathability.
- VL-6 is a running-specific last with a standard heel, forefoot, and toe-box height.
|Blue/Red / 8.0||193684982097||SHO452238940|
|Blue/Red / 8.5||193684982103||SHO456663980|
|Blue/Red / 10.0||193684982134||SHO463221420|
|Blue/Red / 10.5||193684982141||SHO466442220|
|Blue/Red / 11.5||193684982165||SHO467103110|