The speedy New Balance 1400 v6 road racer has returned and is ready to tackle anything from the 5k to the marathon.
Keeping the midsole and outsole the same as the previous version, the New Balance 1400 v6 remains a versatile racing shoe with a protective and springy ride.
- The updated mesh upper with no-sew construction is lightweight, breathable and reduces irritation.
- New streamlined tongue construction offers a sleek fit for an even more race day feel.
- Featuring a midsole with a considerable amount of Revlite, this shoe can absorb the impact of long races and workouts while remaining light enough for shorter, faster efforts. Complimented by a breathable, seamless upper and internal support cage, the 1400 offers a structured yet lightweight foot wrap that can go the distance.
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 25mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Narrow
- Midfoot Volume: Low
- Toe Box Width: Narrow
- Toe Box Height: Low
- Arch Height: Medium
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Blown rubber outsole increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Engineered Mesh covers the majority of the upper, updated for softer, lighter coverage.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- NB-J is a racing-specific last for high performance running.
|Blue / 8.5||193684982394||SHO438666130|
|Blue / 9.0||193684982400||SHO434632620|
|Blue / 9.5||193684982417||SHO431219850|
|Blue / 10.0||193684982424||SHO442238310|
|Blue / 10.5||193684982431||SHO448687040|
|Blue / 11.0||193684982448||SHO442856070|
|Blue / 11.5||193684982455||SHO446141490|
|Blue / 12.0||193684982462||SHO446222680|