The Tensor™ ultralight sleeping pad is the minimalist’s best friend, offering 3” of back-saving, cushioned sleep with a paltry weight and pack size. This is the lightest air mattress in the NEMO family, using premium 20-denier fabrics to shave grams, and achieving a revolutionarily lightweight sleeping pad that doesn’t sacrifice comfort and packs down as small as your water bottle.
NEMO Spaceframe™ baffles are an ingenious invention that allow for a quieter, more stable sleeping experience. This technology uses low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness found in competitor pads, and is better for rolling side-to-side and for keeping your elbows from poking through to the ground when propped up reading.
The Thermal Mirror™ metalized film layer provides insulation, and – because it is suspended in the middle of the pad – doesn’t make a crunching sound like some pads. Insulated versions of Tensor™ add a layer of Primaloft® for even more warmth when the ground is cold.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe™ Baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight.
- Suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film provides quiet insulation.
- Insulated models are lined with Primaloft® synthetic insulation for additional warmth.
- Micro-adjust valve for customized control over your inflation.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
- Compression strap
- Repair kit
- Drawstring stuff sack
|Minimum Weight||0 lb , 14 oz / 410 g|
|Packed Size||7.9 x 3.5 in dia / 20 x 9 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||15 to 25F / -9 to -4C|
|Dimensions||72 x 20 x 3 in / 183 x 51 x 8 cm|
|Insulation||PrimaLoft® and Aluminized Film|
|Fabric||20D PU Polyester|