Firefly™ strikes a unique balance between affordability and lightweight livability in a freestanding backpacking tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and airflow. It's agile on the trail, quick to set up, and well-appointed for rejuvenation in camp.
Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.88 lbs
Floor Area: 2.7 sq m / 29.0 sq ft
- Tapered floor plan saves weight while increasing room at the head.
- Rainfly securely snaps onto poles for easy tensioning and increased weather protection.
- Privacy mesh allows for full visibility of the night sky while limiting visibility into the tent.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibuleswith multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent aluminum poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Divvy Sack
|Minimum Weight||1.3 kg / 2 lb , 14 oz|
|Packed Weight||1.52 kg / 3 lb , 5 oz|
|Packed Size||50 x 16 cm / 19.5 x 6.5"|
|Peak Height||105 cm / 41 in|
|Floor Area||2.7 sq m / 29.0 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||223.52 x 127/114 cm / 88 x 50/45 in|
|Vestibule Area||0.8 sq m + 0.8 sq m / 8.6 sq ft + 8.6 sq ft|
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum 8.5mm pole / 1 Aluminum 8.5mm pole|
|Canopy Fabric||No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Sack|
|NEMO Equipment offers a lifetime warranty on all gear. Warranty requests are considered for defects in product manufacturing. This warranty is granted to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from a NEMO authorized dealer. NEMO does not warranty products against normal wear and tear, unauthorized modifications or alterations, improper use, improper maintenance, misuse or neglect, or if the product is used for a purpose for which it is not intended. Warrantied products will be replaced or repaired at NEMO’s discretion. A NEMO credit will only be given if the product is no longer available|
NEMO | Firefly Backpacking Tent