The STEIN 65 is the latest version of the award-winning Stein 62 pack Mystery Ranch introduced in 2017. This version truly focuses on maximizing weight efficiency as a full-feature, durable load-hauler in a sub five pound pack. Developed with lighter-weight fabrics and trims, a simplified exterior pocket configuration, and a paired-down compression system, the STEIN 65 is ready for bold, backpacking adventures. Featuring carbon frame stays and lightweight foams, the signature load-bearing prowess of MYSTERY RANCH is now rendered in this bantamweight workhorse.
- The Mountain Frame is a robust frame that supports large loads. The mainframe is comprised of two vertical composite stays backed with a full-length frame sheet. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relays the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- Women's specific harnessing and patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame
- Convertible Daypack Lid feature
- Side compression straps
- Two, exterior pockets
- Zippered lid compartment
- Speedzip™ compartment for easy access to sleeping bag
- Water bottle pockets
- Hydration reservoir compatible lid and main pack bag
- Full length, urethane side access zipper for full access to main bag
- Daisy chain webbing on face of packsack
- Two ice axe loops for carrying tools