This award-winning pack has only gotten better the second time around. The new SPHINX 60 with a women’s specific yoke for maximum comfort, still features the desirable long, center-front zipper, which allows you to see and access all your gear effortlessly. Its updates include new materials and harnessing. With its sturdy yet super flexible frame, it provides a supportive, stable, comfortable carry. Designed with two vertical long pockets and a removable lid, this pack has all the features necessary for your next backcountry mission.
- The Adventure Frame is a light yet robust system. The mainframe is comprised of two vertical composit rods, an upper horizontal composit bar, and an aluminum lumbar stay. The composit cross stay keeps the vertical rods properly aligned and allows them to pivot and flex for a dynamic, stable carry. There are two upper portions and one lower of an HDPE frame sheet for added structure. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Features a removable, double-wrap, Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- Top-loading shroud with full length center zip for full access to interior
- Two, exterior vertical long pockets
- Zippered pocket on removable lid
- Water bottle pockets
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Side compression straps that can buckle around the pack for full
- compression or lashing on accessories
- Adjustable tool attachment
- Double-wrap, redirect waist belt with zippered pockets