As adventurers who depend on that emergency rain kit that's always at the bottom of our pack (until we need it), it just makes sense that they'd be lighter and more packable. So, when Mountain Hardwear's partners at GORE-TEX introduced them to their PACLITE® fabric, they knew they had to have it in a pair of pants. Because being prepared for the unexpected doesn't mean sacrificing valuable space.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® Paclite™ stretch fabric moves with you.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- Full side zipper for easy removal.
- Articulated knee for extra mobility.
- Adjustable tabs at waistband.
- Style# 1828251
- Fabric Body: Gore Tex® Paclite (100% Nylon)
- Fabric Weight: 95 g/m2
- Fit: Regular
- Approx. Weight*: 10.9 oz / 310 g
|Void / Small||888663164686||PAN60107772M|
|Void / Medium||888663164679||PAN60929534D|
|Void / Large||888663164662||PAN60468169G|
|Void / X-Large||888663164693||PAN60597491L|