Whether you're on the skin track or the single track, those first rays of warming spring sunshine after a long winter are something special. While you're soaking up that Vitamin D, the Crater Lake™ 1/4 Zip has you protected from unwanted UV rays thanks to its UPF 50+ fabric.
This lightweight and comfortable top also pulls double duty as a breathable baselayer when the clouds roll in and it's time to layer up.
Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
UPF 50 jersey knit wicks moisture and dries quickly
1/2-length center front zip for venting and easy on/off
Raglan sleeves for mobility
Low profile Thumbholes
MHW logo at front left chest
Nut Logo at back right
- Plain weave stretch woven
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Follow the care instructions on the garment's label.
- Use a mild detergent and avoid fabric softeners or bleach.
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water, and close all zippers and fasteners.
- For delicate items, hand wash gently in cold water.
- Air-dry the clothing away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Periodically reapply Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment for waterproof items.
- Store in a clean, dry place, ensuring garments are completely dry.
- Consider repairing minor damages instead of replacing.