Using Wind Barrier Dynamic fabric which is exceptionally lightweight, fast drying and breathable, the Featherlite?
Trail Jacket is a comfortable, rustle-free protective layer with stretch which regulates body temperature whilst blocking the wind on cool days in the mountains.
- THERMO LITE brushed back fleece with stretch
- POLYGIENE® permanent odour control treatment
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Underarm vents which open and close with movement to allow increased airflow across the core body and aid temperature regulation
- Articulated sleeves and elbows for freedom of movement
- Fully adjustable hem
- Zipped mesh lined external chest pocket
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length YKK Montane reverse coil semi-auto front zip with internal wind-strip
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Low profile stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
WAIST AND HEM CONSTRUCTION
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
- Stuffs into own chest pocket to make a tiny pack size for stowing in a running pack
- Reflective VIA Trail Series® logo details
- Rear external Montane hang loop
100% Wind Barrier Dynamic 20 Denier, nylon mini rip stop
- A DWR (Durable Water Repellency) is applied to the outside of waterproof fabrics during the manufacturing process. It protects the surface of the fabric from becoming saturated with water and dirt and helps repel light rain.
- After extended use or laundering you may find that your garment's DWR finish does not function as well as it should. Your GORE-TEX® item should always be Tumble Dried after washing.
- Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for a further 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric. If you are unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
- When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (Montane recommends Nikwax T.X. Direct).
Montane Featherlite Trail Jacket
|Flag Red / Medium||5055571783857||JAC55848340|
|Flag Red / Large||5055571783864||JAC558787870|
|Flag Red / X-Large||5055571783871||JAC552870860|
|Narwhal Blue / Medium||5056237030889||JAC627109540|
|Narwhal Blue / Large||5056237030896||JAC629393280|
|Narwhal Blue / X-Large||5056237030902||JAC622213910|