Built for backpackers and beloved by bike commuters, the Women's GORE-TEX®Minimalist Pant is a lifesaver in unexpected downpours. Lightweight and packable GORE-TEX Paclite® offers wind and water protection without bulk, and articulated knees, and an adjustable drawcord hem give you room to make your next move.
- GORE-TEX Paclite® fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- Zippered hand pockets; partial elastic waistband with snap closure and zip fly
- Ankle zippers make it easy to slide shoes on and off
Main Fabric: GORE-TEX Paclite®, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 111g/sqm
Product Weight: 0 lbs 9 oz , 262.0 g
We recommend washing the garment in luke-warm water on gentle cycle, with Nikwax Tech Wash. Then, dry the garment on low heat or air dry. Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In or Nikwax TX direct Spray-On can also be applied after washing to retreat and revive the water repellency.
Marmot | GORE-TEX
|Black / X-Large||195115076917||PAN472670912|