Built for backpackers and beloved by bike commuters, the Men's Minimalist Pant is a lifesaver in unexpected downpours. Lightweight and packable GORE-TEX Paclite® offers wind and water protection without bulk, and articulated knees and an adjustable drawcord hem give you room to make your next move.
- GORE-TEX fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Zippered hand pockets; partial elastic waistband with hook adjustment for comfort
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- Ankle side zip and snap closure makes it easy to slide shoes on and off
Main Fabric: GORE-TEX Paclite®, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 111g/sqm
Product Weight: 0 lbs 10 oz , 288.5 g
Marmot recommends washing the garment in luke-warm water on gentle cycle, with Nikwax Basewash, and then dry the garment on low heat.
Marmot | GORE-TEX | Outdoor Series
|Black / X-Large