Marmot Lightray GTX Pants - Women's
This item is currently not available.
Preparing for unexpected weather on high-speed runs? Add the Women’s Lightray Pants to your pack. Their waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, PFC-free water-repelling finish, and 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus it's made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Articulated knees increase mobility, while CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions against icy patches. These snow pants offer features like exterior leg vents for improved airflow and internal gaiters that prevent snow from reaching inner layers. The RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back a signal to rescuers.
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Exterior leg vents provide airflow; internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Water-resistant hand pocket zippers; adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
|Product Care:||Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet|
|Main Fabric:||GORE-TEX Products®, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 111g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs 2 oz , 500.0 g|