ND denotes Lowe Alpine’s ‘Female Specific Fit.’
A wide zip-entry makes accessing your gear efficient, even those items stuffed at the bottom are easy to find. The 25L capacity allows plenty of space for all your gear. Fast and light overnighters? No problem. Trad climbing? The Aeon fits a rack and rope with ease, also ideal for four-season hiking and lightweight mountaineering.
This stylish pack is constructed with lightweight yet durable abrasion-resistant nylon, coated in Lowe Alpine’s unique TriShield® which further increases durability and tear resistance. When you’re moving quickly, you want your kit right where you need it, and with ample storage the Aeon ND25 means everything is perfectly placed. The large front stretch stash pocket is ideal for a guidebook or extra layer, while an internal security pocket keeps the essentials safe. An easy access zip top entry, front top pocket, and easy reach stretch side and hipbelt pockets mean you can grab maps, snacks, or anything else you want on the move. Hydration compatible, and with features to suit whichever activity you choose, including The MultiLock™ system for attaching all styles of helmet, poles and axes.
Lowe Alpin'e revolutionary Flexion™ shoulder harness is ultra-thin. It is constructed from a lightweight, micro-stretch material. This unique design allows the harness to contour perfectly to your body, spreading the load of the pack evenly.
The AirContour™ back system is simple, light, and easy to adjust. Using a hook and loop panel you can make precise back length adjustments to ensure the perfect fit. Anatomically shaped, and with a moulded back panel to maximise airflow and comfort, the Aeon ND25 gives a supportive and stable carry, even when fully loaded.
Lowe Alpine women's packs are designed to ensure that they perfectly accommodate the physiological and anatomical demands of the female backpacker. Find out why we make packs for women: www.lowealpine.com/expert-advice/womens-fit
- Air Contour Back System - The Air Contour is a highly ventilated, full- contact back system. It offers a stable, body hugging & supportive fit that still allows air circulation reducing the build-up of perspiration on the back.
- Flexion™ harness - The Flexion™ harness is an ultra-thin, low proile harness that contours perfectly to the wearer’s body. This spreads the load of the pack evenly across the shoulders making the carry comfortable even when the pack is loaded with heavy gear.
- Multi-Lock Tool - The Multi-Lock™ attachment system allows you to fix all styles of helmet, walking poles and ice axes to the pack with ease. The Multi-Lock™ makes the Aeon a truly versatile multi-activity pack.
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Hydration compatible
- Ice axe loop
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Key clip
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- SOS panel
- Back System: Air Contour
- Back Length: Reg: 36 - 46cm (14-18")
- Volume – 25L / 1525 cu in
- Weight – 0.84kg / 1.85lbs
- Dimensions - 51 x 26 x 21cm / 20.1 x 10.2 x 8.3”
|Ruby Wine||821468843042||FTE-68-RU-25 Ruby Wine SZ-ND||PAC433282328|