LEKI's popular Micro folding pole construction with best selling COR-TEC grips, and now featuring new Dynamic Suspension System as refined solution to reducing pole shock and vibration on the trail. And at a very attractive price point for this technology. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides a 20cm adjustment range. With Aergon COR-TEC grips and travel/stow bag.
- Folding Poles - Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Aergon Grip - Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Locking Skin Security strap - The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight
- DSS - Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Thermo Mid - Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Speed Lock 2 - Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
+ Thermo Mid
|Strap||Lock Security Strap (Skin)|
|Shaft Diameter||18|16|14|14|14 mm|
|Shaft Material||Aluminium (HTS 6.5)|
|Upper Section||Aluminium (HTS 6.5)|
|Lower Section||Aluminium (HTS 6.5)|
|Locking System||Speed Lock 2|
|Antishock||Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)|
|Basket||NW | Micro|
|Tip||Flex Tip (Short)|
|Length/Size||110 - 130 cm Infinitely adjustable|
|Adjustment area||110 - 130 cm|
|Weight||9.9 oz / pole 280 grams / pole|
|Pack size||36 cm|