Designed for backcountry adventure, The Vega Women's delivers lightweight touring features with powerful downhill performance.
This is the ideal boot for long days in the mountains, side country excursions and multi-day hut trips when you need mobility, comfort, warmth and support.
Weight: 2.49kg / 5.48lbs (pair weight, size 24.0)
Last Width: 102.5 (Medium to Wide)
Flex: 115 (Stiff)
Compatibility: All Tech and AT touring bindings
• 4 buckle boot with one of the largest range of cuff rotation in its class.
• Compatible with all Tech and AT bindings.
• EZ-Tech buckles with micro adjustment arm are designed to speed up opening/closing operations.
• The Vega Liner Women's has been designed for maximum ankle comfort.
• AWARDS: Backcountry Magazine Editor's Choice, Backcountry Skiing Canada Gear of the Year 2021
ITEM NUMBER: 89C
SIZES: 23 - 26.5 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 1245g (half pair, size 24 with liner and footbed)
VERTEBRA: Carbon-reinforced Grilamid®
LINER: Vega Women's Boot Liner
FORWARD LEAN: 3 preset positions (12° / 14° / 16°)
BUCKLE CLOSURES: 4 EZ-Tech Aluminum Buckles / Optional power strap
RANGE OF MOTION: 60?
LAST WIDTH: 102.5
COMPATIBILITY: All Tech and AT touring bindings
SOLE: Vibram® dual-compound
Vega series boots are compatible with
- Hybrid touring bindings – Examples:
- Salomon and Atomic Shift MNC 10 & 13
- Fritschi Tecton 13
- Marker Kingpin 10 and 13 and Kingpin M-Werks 12.
- TLT-style touring bindings. Examples:
- Atomic Backland Tour
- Marker Alpinist
- Salomon MTN Tour and MTN Pure