Whether shoveling or snowman-building, their feet will stay dry in our Glacial3 sturdy winter boots for kids, thanks to the seam-sealed waterproof construction. You’ll love that these extremely-warm boots have moisture-wicking liners that are both removable and washable.
- Net Weight : 700 g per pair
- Height: 24 cm.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Comfortable down to -50°C
- Seam-sealed waterproof ballistic nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Pull n' Lock technology
- 9 mm Zylextra® removable liner (77% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Two adjustable tactical-inspired buckle straps
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Removable frost plate
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHeshell
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
Offers superior traction and flexibility.
This product is vegan-friendly.
MADE IN CANADA
Proudly made in Canada or the USA!
SEAM SEALED WATERPROOF
Dry feet all day long. Water wont get in the stitches or seams.
Shine even at night with NiteRays reflective patches.
PULL N' LOCK
One-pull of the bungee lace and the knob locks automatically without additional
|Black/Blue / 1.0||627574156553||BOO457761610|