Hoka Tecton X 2 - Women's
A dynamic shift in trail running.
Reengineered to maximize weight savings, the Tecton X 2 has been refined with a brand new Matryx® upper. Light, breathable, and inherently hydrophobic, our high-contrast Matryx® upper enlists a lay-flat gusseted tongue to help mitigate trail debris. A propulsive trail runner designed to inspire confidence on varied terrain, the Tecton X 2 is propelled by the same parallel carbon fiber plates that made its predecessor a fast favorite among trail running enthusiasts.
Weight: 7.4 oz
- PROFLYX features a well-cushioned and responsive foam.
- Parallel Carbon Fiber Plates work in tandem to provide a propulsive ride and deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker encourages fast and efficient turnover.
- Vibram MegaGrip with Litebase Construction is a high-performance rubber that reduces outsole wieght while maintaining performance.
- Matryx Material is lightweight, extra durable woven material with hydrophobic properties and is abrasion resistant to help you get the most out of your runs.
|Ceramic/Primrose / 6.0||196565196361||SHO535121983|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 6.5||196565196354||SHO534753733|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 7.0||196565196385||SHO536473323|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 7.5||196565196378||SHO536383483|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 8.0||196565196439||SHO537688933|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 8.5||196565196422||SHO537254123|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 9.0||196565196453||SHO53338623|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 9.5||196565196446||SHO531595993|
|Ceramic/Primrose / 10.0||196565196477||SHO542483903|