A dynamic shift in trail running.
Reengineered to maximize weight savings, the Tecton X 2 has been refined with a brand new Matryx® upper. Light, breathable, and inherently hydrophobic, our high-contrast Matryx® upper enlists a lay-flat gusseted tongue to help mitigate trail debris. A propulsive trail runner designed to inspire confidence on varied terrain, the Tecton X 2 is propelled by the same parallel carbon fiber plates that made its predecessor a fast favorite among trail running enthusiasts.
Weight: 7.4 oz
- PROFLYX features a well-cushioned and responsive foam.
- Parallel Carbon Fiber Plates work in tandem to provide a propulsive ride and deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker encourages fast and efficient turnover.
- Vibram MegaGrip with Litebase Construction is a high-performance rubber that reduces outsole wieght while maintaining performance.
- Matryx Material is lightweight, extra durable woven material with hydrophobic properties and is abrasion resistant to help you get the most out of your runs.
|Evening Primrose/Yellow / 6.5
|Evening Primrose/Yellow / 7.5
|Evening Primrose/Yellow / 8.5
|Evening Primrose/Yellow / 9.0
|Evening Primrose/Yellow / 9.5