You’ve just finished a long run or grueling race and simply put, your feet need some TLC. Enter the Ora Recovery Slide. We put a HOKA oversized midsole and our Meta-Rocker geometry into a slide design and love the result. Comfort and support when and where you need them. Your tired feet just got saved.
- Dual-layer construction with cushioned, oversize midsoles and soft EVA top layers provides step-in comfort and durability
- Early-stage Meta-Rockers offer a smooth ride
- Strategic groove placement provides traction
|Hoka Men's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Black/Black/Camo / 8.0||195719392598||SAN722409482|
|Black/Black/Camo / 9.0||195719392604||SAN728929682|
|Black/Black/Camo / 12.0||195719392666||SAN737773922|
|Black/Black/Camo / 13.0||195719392673||SAN73361252|