Designed to attack all kinds of terrain, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 GTX is a highly cushioned technical trail running shoe with a waterproof upper.
Carrying the nickname of Karl Meltzer, the record holder for the most 100-mile trail races, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 will help you comfortably conquer any distance even in the most rugged conditions.
- Waterproof upper
- Springier ride
- Wider forefoot
With an updated waterproof upper and new lightweight foam, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 maintains everything you love about the Speedgoat but features an improved fit, added breathability, and a more responsive ride.
If you're looking for your next ultramarathon training or racing shoe, look no further than the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4.
- Injected EVA Midsole is a durable compound that runs the full length of the shoe, offering soft, enhanced cushioning and support.
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Vibram Megagrip Hi-Traction outsole features aggressive lugs for increased traction and stability.
- 5mm Lugs provide exceptional grip on trails.
- Outsole Flex Grooves allow for freedom of movement and added stability on trails.
- GORE Invisible Fit uses a GORE Membrane that is directly bonded to the upper, allowing for decreased weight, increased breathability, and an extremely comfortable fit compared to standard waterproof shoes.
- Reinforced TPU Midfoot Overlays ensure a secure fit.
- Midfoot cage construction is designed to provide a snug, locked-down fit.
- Reinforced Toe Cap protects toes from debris and adds aberration resistance.
|Anthracite / 7.0||192410641970||SHO588451770|
|Anthracite / 7.5||192410642014||SHO586970550|
|Anthracite / 8.0||192410642021||SHO586247060|
|Anthracite / 8.5||192410642038||SHO584891250|
|Anthracite / 9.5||192410642052||SHO581228180|