Carrying the nickname of Karl Meltzer, the record holder for the most 100-mile trail races, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 will help you comfortably conquer any distance even in the most rugged conditions.
- Waterproof upper
- Springier ride
- Wider forefoot
With an updated waterproof upper and new lightweight foam, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 maintains everything you love about the Speedgoat but features an improved fit, added breathability, and a more responsive ride.
If you're looking for your next ultramarathon training or racing shoe, look no further than the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4.
- Injected EVA Midsole is a durable compound that runs the full length of the shoe, offering soft, enhanced cushioning and support.
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Vibram Megagrip Hi-Traction outsole features aggressive lugs for increased traction and stability.
- 5mm Lugs provide exceptional grip on trails.
- Outsole Flex Grooves allow for freedom of movement and added stability on trails.
- GORE Invisible Fit uses a GORE Membrane that is directly bonded to the upper, allowing for decreased weight, increased breathability, and an extremely comfortable fit compared to standard waterproof shoes.
- Reinforced TPU Midfoot Overlays ensure a secure fit.
- Midfoot cage construction is designed to provide a snug, locked-down fit.
- Reinforced Toe Cap protects toes from debris and adds aberration resistance.
Shoe Specs (Men's Size 9)
|Heel Stack||39.5 mm|
|Forefoot Stack||35.5 mm|
|Heel-Toe Offset:||4 mm|
How It Fits (based on D width)
|Sizing:||True to size|
|Heel Width:||Medium to narrow|
|Midfoot Volume:||Medium to low|
|Toe Box Fit:||Medium to narrow|
|Arch Height:||Medium to high|
|Hoka Men's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Black/Grey / 8.5||192410641628||SHO583890250|
|Black/Grey / 9.0||192410641635||SHO586181040|
|Black/Grey / 9.5||192410641673||SHO589269710|
|Black/Grey / 10.0||192410641680||SHO596351220|
|Black/Grey / 10.5||192410641697||SHO592897970|
|Black/Grey / 11.0||192410641703||SHO599849100|
|Black/Grey / 11.5||192410641710||SHO597548610|
|Black/Grey / 12.0||192410641727||SHO592639450|