The HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 is a highly cushioned technical trail running shoe designed to attack all kinds of terrain.
Carrying the nickname of Karl Meltzer, the record holder for the most 100-mile trail races, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 will help you comfortably conquer any distance even in the most rugged conditions.
- Added breathability
- Springier ride
- Wider forefoot
With an updated mesh upper and new lightweight foam, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 maintains everything you love about the Speedgoat but features an improved fit, added breathability, and a more responsive ride.
If you're looking for your next ultramarathon training or racing shoe, look no further than the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4.
- Injected EVA Midsole is a durable compound that runs the full length of the shoe, offering soft, enhanced cushioning and support.
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Vibram Megagrip Hi-Traction outsole features aggressive lugs for increased traction and stability.
- 5mm Lugs provide exceptional grip on trails.
- Outsole Flex Grooves allow for freedom of movement and added stability on trails.
- Engineered Mesh on the upper is designed to be breathable and flexible while providing structure for security on uneven terrain.
- Reinforced TPU Midfoot Overlays ensure a secure fit.
- Midfoot cage construction is designed to provide a snug, locked-down fit.
- Reinforced Toe Cap protects toes from debris and adds aberration resistance.
Weight: 10.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 32 mm (Heel), 28 mm (Forefoot)
How It Fits
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot Volume: Medium to narrow
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium to high
|Hoka Men's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Real Teal/Persimmon Orange / 11.0 / Medium (D)||194715578357||SHO70367721|
|Real Teal/Persimmon Orange / 11.5 / Medium (D)||194715578364||SHO709118851|
|Real Teal/Persimmon Orange / 12.0 / Medium (D)||194715578371||SHO706100741|