When the Rincon popped up on the scene, we were blown away by how little it weighed for the amazing amount of cushioning it provided. Whether you looking for an everyday shoe or a speedy shoe, the Rincon 2 can do it all with its ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless design.
What You'll Love
- Plush landings provide a soft, cushioned experience
- A comfortable fit, thanks to the highly breathable and lightweight engineered mesh upper
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the original Rincon, you will notice some slight changes to this version. Hoka's goal was to elevate the performance of the Rincon while maintaining the classic feel of previous versions.
- The engineered sandwich mesh is more breathable across the forefoot and more secure along the midfoot
- Full Compression EVA full-length midsole provides industry leading cushioning for increased impact protection and stability.
- Revised Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry allows for even quicker acceleration.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
- Engineered Sandwich Mesh upper is breathable and lightweight.
- Accentuated Heel Pull Tab for easy entry.
- Slim Tongue package reduces additional weight.
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (27mm) [Includes non-removable sockliner]
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Height: Medium
|Hoka Men's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 8.5||194715333475||SHO59563451|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 9.0||194715333482||SHO592479831|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 9.5||194715333529||SHO592860241|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 10.0||194715333536||SHO604607351|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 10.5||194715333543||SHO606763081|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 11.0||194715333550||SHO602625421|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 11.5||194715333567||SHO608123071|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 12.0||194715333574||SHO601187091|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 12.5||194715333581||SHO608525141|
|Fiesta/Turkish Sea / 13.0||194715333598||SHO606420341|