Give your feet some well-deserved TLC after a tough run with the women's HOKA ONE ONE ORA recovery slides, featuring cushy midsoles and a comfy slip-on design for seriously happy stepping.
- Dual-layer construction with cushioned, oversize midsoles and soft EVA top layers provides step-in comfort and durability
- Early-stage Meta-Rockers offer a smooth ride
- Strategic groove placement provides traction
Hoka Women's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Silver Peony / 6.0||194715575875||SAN657195661|
|Silver Peony / 7.0||194715575783||SAN656863041|
|Silver Peony / 8.0||194715575820||SAN657990871|
|Silver Peony / 9.0||194715575837||SAN652690961|
|Silver Peony / 10.0||194715575844||SAN661754071|