The Hoka One One Mach 4 is a versatile lightweight trainer that offers high amounts of underfoot cushioning. Taking notes from shoes like the Carbon X, the Mach 4 is perfect for runners looking for something soft and responsive for logging the long miles.
What You'll Love
- Soft cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- Responsive secondary foam makes every step feel more energetic
- A secure fit, thanks to the redesigned engineered mesh upper
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the Mach 3, you will notice significant changes to this version. Hoka's new foam makes the Mach 4 softer and bouncier than previous iterations. Additionally, the redesigned midsole provides a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- A blend of foam underfoot gives the shoe a softer step in feel and a bouncier ride
- Redesigned Achilles tab reduces irritation
- PROFLY gives a cushioned landing and a propulsive toe-off.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to provide a smooth ride.
- Rubberized Foam outsole has a high energy return, provides additional cushioning and good traction.
- Engineered Mesh offers structure and an improved midfoot lockdown.
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability.
- Anatomical Achilles reduces Achilles irritation.
Shoe Specs (Men's Size 9)
|Heel Stack||35 mm|
|Forefoot Stack||30 mm|
|Heel-Toe Offset:||5 mm|
How It Fits (based on D width)
|Sizing:||True to size|
|Midfoot Volume:||Medium to low|
|Toe Box Fit:||Medium|
|White/Fiesta / 9.0||194715722378||SHO511381381|
|White/Fiesta / 11.5||194715722439||SHO524238651|