Known as the Clifton of the trails, the HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 is a versatile trail shoe that offers high levels of cushioning both on and off the trail.
What You'll Love
- Plush cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- A comfortable fit, thanks to the soft and breathable engineered mesh upper
- 4mm lugs to provide all-terrain traction on the roads and the trails
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
Updates to the Challenger ATR 6 gives the shoe a softer feel in the upper. Additionally, now with recycled UNIFI Reprieve yarn, you can run comfortably while helping the environment.
- Redesigned for a more comfortable ride
- Softer materials and fewer overlays provide a more comfortable fit
- CMEVA(compression-molded EVA) midsole provides optimal lightweight cushioning.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometryis a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Full Ground Contactprovides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Trail Outsolewith podular design for stability on uneven terrain.
- 4mm Lugsprovide reliable traction on trails.
- Dual-layer mesh supports the foot while allowing for ample air-flow.
- Unifi REPREVE recycled yarn decreases the shoe's environmental impact.
- Textured TPU toe-cap increases impact protection from underfoot hazards.
- Internal heel counter increases the security of the hold to minimize slipping.
Shoe Specs (Women's Size 8)
|Heel Stack||37 mm|
|Forefoot Stack||32 mm|
|Heel-Toe Offset:||5 mm|
How It Fits (based on B width)
|Sizing:||True to size|
|Toe Box Fit:||Medium|
|Arch Height:||Medium to high|