As the most cushioned road shoe in HOKA ONE ONE's lineup, the HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 embodies their high cushion to weight ratio design philosophy. This allows you to run comfortably protected from the forces of impact without feeling weighed down.
What You'll Love
- The soft feel of this shoe's cushioning will make running feel less jarring and provides protection for your feet and legs even over longer distances.
- The supremely plush heel collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achillies in cushy comfort.
- You get tons of cushioning underfoot for relatively low weight.
- The design of the shoe works with your stride to create a smooth, balanced ride over any distance.
If you ran in the Bondi 6, you will find that version 7 is very similar but has a couple of notable updates:
- A memory foam heel collar cradles your ankle in plush comfort
- Redesigned TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Soft EVA Midsole running the full length of the shoe it is 30% softer than traditional EVA foam, offering enhanced cushioning and support.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
- Heel Bevel works to increase ground contact and durability while creating a smoother transition to the forefoot.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Lycra comfort frame in the heel offers comfortable support.
- Internal heel counter locks the heel into place and provides additional support.
Hoka Women's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Aquarelle/Eggshell Blue / 7.5||194715582279||SHO569941331|
|Aquarelle/Eggshell Blue / 9.0||194715582309||SHO567784911|
|Aquarelle/Eggshell Blue / 9.5||194715582316||SHO568470191|