With a variety of stability features the Hoka One One Arahi continues to be one of the lightest and softest stability shoes on the market. The Arahi 5 is a perfect trainer for overpronators or those recovery days when your feet are feeling tired.
What You'll Love
- Plush cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- Lightweight stability doesn't feel bulky on long runs
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the Arahi 4, you will notice several changes to this version. The Arahi 5's redesigned upper is now more breathable and lighter weight. Runners will also notice a slight change to the midsole as it will be more responsive than the previous iteration.
- Updated midsole gives the shoe a slightly springier ride
- New breathable mesh upper prevents overheating.
- Achilles tab reduces irritation when running.
- EVA J-Frame provides lightweight dynamic stability by placing firmer EVA foam along the medial side of the shoe and around the heel to guide the foot naturally without using a standard medial post.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
- Engineered mesh on the upper is lightweight and allows for excellent airflow and breathability.
- Padded Tongue enhances the step-in feel to create a plush fit.
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner helps with odor management while providing additional underfoot cushioning.
|Blue/Green / 6.5||194715345607||SHO529675721|
|Blue/Green / 7.0||194715345485||SHO521444471|
|Blue/Green / 7.5||194715345478||SHO529878191|
|Blue/Green / 8.0||194715345539||SHO52115731|
|Blue/Green / 8.5||194715345522||SHO523195741|
|Blue/Green / 9.0||194715345553||SHO526393661|
|Blue/Green / 9.5||194715345546||SHO525565061|
|Blue/Green / 10.0||194715345577||SHO538413531|
|Blue/Green / 10.5||194715345560||SHO538934591|