With a variety of stability features the Hoka One One Arahi continues to be one of the lightest and softest stability shoes on the market. The Arahi 5 is a perfect trainer for overpronators or those recovery days when your feet are feeling tired.
What You'll Love
- Plush cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- Lightweight stability doesn't feel bulky on long runs
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the Arahi 4, you will notice several changes to this version. The Arahi 5's redesigned upper is now more breathable and lighter weight. Runners will also notice a slight change to the midsole as it will be more responsive than the previous iteration.
- Updated midsole gives the shoe a slightly springier ride
- New breathable mesh upper prevents overheating.
- Achilles tab reduces irritation when running.
- EVA J-Frame provides lightweight dynamic stability by placing firmer EVA foam along the medial side of the shoe and around the heel to guide the foot naturally without using a standard medial post.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
- Engineered mesh on the upper is lightweight and allows for excellent airflow and breathability.
- Padded Tongue enhances the step-in feel to create a plush fit.
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner helps with odor management while providing additional underfoot cushioning.
Model Number: 1115010-TSWH
Weight:9.6 oz (size 9)
How It Fits(based on width D)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium to narrow
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium
|Hoka Men's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Turkish Sea/White / 8.5||194715344099||SHO579920271|
|Turkish Sea/White / 9.0||194715344129||SHO573513901|
|Turkish Sea/White / 9.5||194715344112||SHO571971591|
|Turkish Sea/White / 10.0||194715344174||SHO584491131|
|Turkish Sea/White / 10.5||194715344167||SHO5856941|
|Turkish Sea/White / 11.0||194715344198||SHO586789651|
|Turkish Sea/White / 11.5||194715344181||SHO586334021|
|Turkish Sea/White / 12.0||194715344051||SHO583204681|
|Turkish Sea/White / 13.0||194715344044||SHO584597031|