A warm cross-country women's glove with Primaloft insulation suitable for colder days. Durable stretch polyester in palm and fleece nose wipe on thumb. Machine washable.
- Warm cross-country skiing glove for women.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable 3-layer polyester stretch fabric.
- Palm in durable stretch polyester.
- Soft fleece lining and polyester insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Fleece nose wipe.
- Neoprene cuff.
- Machine washable.
Wind-, water repellent and breathable. 100% polyester.
Neoprene 100% Nylon
Good wash and dry advice
Hestra does not recommend washing leather gloves frequently. Water can make the leather dry and decrease the life span. If you need to wash your leather sport or dress gloves, follow the steps in the guides below. For gloves made of other materials please follow the care label.
Wash and dry your sport gloves
1. Leather should never be machine washed. To remove stain, use a damp cloth and high fat soap to get rid of the dirt.n2. Gloves dry best in an upright position. Some models come with a carabiner that keeps the gloves together and is useful when hanging your gloves to dry.n3. Remove liners when washing your gloves. This speeds up the drying process and allows you to wash the liners separately. Please note that wool liners must be hand washed and dried on a flat surface. If your gloves do not have removable liners, do not turn them inside out. The liner, insulation and membrane can be difficult to put back into place.
Wash and dry dress gloves
Washing a pair of dress gloves is like washing your hands. Either wash them under running warm water or in a bold filled with water.
1. Put them on and then soak them in the warm water.n2. In order not to dry out the leather too much, use a mild soap with a lot of natural fat. Gently rub it into your gloves. Rinse thoroughly under running water and make sure to get all the soap out.n3. When cleaned, gently squeeze out most of the remaining water. Make sure not to twist the gloves as it will damage them.n4. Put them in a dry towel and squeeze gently one last time to make sure there is not excess water left.n5. Lay your gloves on a flat surface to dry at room temperature. Avoid any kind of heat source as it will damage the leather. Reshape them as needed to recover your original fit. Your gloves will take many hours to dry, and during this time put them on a few times and reshape them on your hands as they dry.
Size recommendations for sport gloves
It is important to find the correct size from the start as sport gloves generally do not stretch over time. There should be a small gap between hand and glove to bind air which makes the glove warmer. A sports glove that is too tight will most likely be perceived as colder. If you are in between two unisex sizes we recommend that you normally choose the larger one. Junior size 7 and unisex size 7 is not the same size as they follow different size ranges.
|Black / 6||7332540944173||GLO465688262|
|Black / 7||7332540944180||GLO469422382|
|Black / 8||7332540944197||GLO469027542|
|Bordeaux Print / 7||7332904087447||GLO543555012|
|Bordeaux Print / 8||7332904087454||GLO548812372|
|Bordeaux Print / 9||7332904087461||GLO542158712|